An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst with our successful client based in Bourne End to join them on a permanent basis.
My client are going through expansion and are looking for Analysts to help grow the company! My client offer, a fantastic salary and benefits package, brand new offices and a great office environment.
If you're looking to join a growing organisation in an exciting then please apply!
- Interpreting market research data, formulating insight and making recommendations based upon research findings
- Providing commodity insight/data for the online platform and participating in new product development projects
- Undertaking price forecasting activities
- Leading projects successfully, managing the team on projects and playing a key role in developing client relationship
- Proactively thinking about how to improve the team's profile through the content delivered
- Showing strategic thought leadership on how the company's deliverables can reach a wider audience
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or a similar numeric field
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience of the commodities market (experience of agricultural markets/commodities would be ideal)
- Primary and secondary research capabilities
- Excellent analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to quickly build and maintain positive, effective relationships across all levels in an organisation
- Excellent writing skills, able to articulate insight and reports clearly and concisely
- Understanding of commodities price theory, including the fundamental drivers for supply, demand, trade flows and prices and their mutual interaction
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.