My client is a leader in their field. They have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the Public Affairs team on a 12-month contract basis, based in London
Ideally pharmaceutical and healthcare background
Reporting into the Senior Director, Public Affairs, UK and Ireland this is a newly created role central to the organisations corporate giving programmes and internal communication activities, and it will also include administrative duties.
- Help to develop/strengthen relationships with a wide variety of community advocates, organisations and professionals
- Manage the whole grant application process and corporate giving, including Grant Review Committee meetings, engagement with applicants, corporate donations
- Ensure alignment of local activities with corporate guidance, working closely with regional/corporate HQ teams
- Proactively manage and coordinate internal communication activities including internal calendars, preparing and publishing content on the internal portal regularly, newsletters and internal events.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and external codes
- Ensure alignment of local activities with corporate guidance, working closely with regional/corporate HQ teams, where required
- Manage administrative duties for the PA function including raising POs, raising contacts and agreements, contracting suppliers, annual budget tracker, record keeping, etc.
Experience and skills
- 2-3 years of public relations experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to quickly learn new business processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulations and principles specific to communications for a publicly-traded biopharmaceutical company
- Experience managing multiple projects (timelines, budgets, priorities) simultaneously; flexibility and results-oriented focus are essential
- Recent or current agency experience is preferred
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.