Title- R &D Electrical & Electronics.
Reporting to: Group Tech Centre Head & BU Head
Experience: 18-25 yrs
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Electronics, MBA Preferred
CTC: 100 to 140 Lakh
- Candidate must have expertise into different Hardware Platform, with multiple product lines with multiple customer.
- Candidate has experience in Software development in the initial stage of career.
- Have good knowledge of latest technology like a hybrid vehicle, electronic vehicle.
- Have experience in development phase scratch from zero.
- Have Strong leadership skills
- Lead and manage the design and development of Electrical & Electronics Products like ECU, EFI, Motor & Magneto, Switches, and Instrument Cluster Business Line for Company.
- Growing, and managing R&D activities for Electrical & Electronics product in development across all functional lines – System Engg., Software, Hardware, and Mechanical.
- Represent and actively involved with Marketing and Program Management to win new business.
- Understand the Customer’s work requirement and project deliverables (Project time estimation, quality and commit delivery dates)
Interview process: 4 Rounds
Growth Path: Person has to handle approx 500 people initially, later it will be 800. Have to handle complete technical centre independently. High Chance to grow as Group CTO
Relocation assistance: Yes
Notice period buyout: Yes
- Which product you have worked
- Which Customer you had handled in automotive
- Is your CTC more than 60 Lakh? if no, please don’t apply for this role
- What is the team size you are managing? pls don’t apply if you are managing less than 100 people