· Building-up design center infrastructure based on existing environment
· Accelerating and sustaining growth of the Design and CAE Department
· Managing, controlling and coordinating long term and day to day operations at the Design and CAE Department.
· Leading and guiding a growing team of experienced engineers of various background
· Project managing (cost, timing, quality) design and CAE projects.
· High visibility internally and externally - customer interfacing; growing customer relationships
· Development of proposals in conjunction with global teams
- Candidates need to have excellent engineering skills and knowledge in Powertrain design and analysis gained directly from relevant project experience and education.
- Must possess sound knowledge of Base Engine Design & Development of major engine components
- Should have good exposure in dealing with leading engine component manufacturers.
- Good exposure & knowledge in handling engine failures and their root cause analysis.
- Must have sound knowledge of different simulation techniques used in the design of engine components.
- Must possess reasonable knowledge on manufacturing & assembly process of engine components
- Must have reasonable understanding of CAD & CAE softwares used for Engine Design.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively mentor, teach and train diverse team members.
- High analytical skills for efficient customer requirement definition, problem detection and solution providing
- Report writing capability i.e. proposals.
- Budget and deliverable quality responsibilities
- Ability to work with all levels of management and global project teams.
- Experience leading teams in a consultancy environment.
- International Experience – possibly from working with international operating companies and/or off-shore activities
- Willing to work in an establishing environment, enjoys to shape a growing department to a well recognized service organisation in the industry and within worldwide
- Analysis and understanding of competitor companies
- Working as conduit between India team and teams in USA and Europe to plan, monitor and execute projects from offshore team.