Central Corporate Finance Representative for matters related to tax, banks and treasury, consolidation and audit issues in the country.
- Coordinate and support all legal entities in the country, and represents company towards external actors.
- Works closely with the Legal department.
- Manage treasury and financing
· Contact and negotiate with local banks for competitive local financing and credit lines in close coordination with Group Treasury
· Regular presentation of financial performance of legal entities
· Participating in group financial projects (securitization, cash pool, netting, sales and lease back finance)
· Monitoring and on-going optimization of cash in close coordination with BG, including AP/AR management
· Support group treasury and local entities regarding the foreign exchange risk hedging policy
- Manage taxes
· Ensure each legal entity complies with local tax regulations
· Coordinates tax matters with Group Tax, and support during tax audit
- Manage external and internal auditors
- Ensure the respect of the Group rules, procedures and associates standards
- Manage subsidies and grants applications to local or state authorities
- Challenge internal control
- Proactively assess and manage financial risk.
Manage all accounting matters for the country (directly or through SSC depending on the size of the country)
- Ensure the companies’ accounts integrity for legal entities within the country regarding local accounting and tax requirements
- Produce statutory and management accounts in compliance with local accounting and tax requirements and IFRS / Group rules
- Propose and support process improvements
- Issue metrics in accounting
- Ensures that policies in the finance domain are properly implemented
- Implement and manage Finance Shared Service(s) Centre(s) within the country
- Define and deploy country accounting and controlling system in close cooperation with IT team and Controllers
- Produce monthly accounts, drive Interco process
- Responsible for the country finance organization budget
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Participate in key decisions and providing strategic recommendation to the members of the country management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- High level of stakeholder management, team leadership, business partnering
- Providing leadership and direction to the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and processes that improve controllership.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Improve and simplify processes, analytics, and drive standardization.
- Managing and monitoring the KPI’s of the Indirect Purchasing team in India
To support Group’s priorities for Indirect Purchasing