Finance Manager-Tier 1 Automotive MNC
- Finalization of books of accounts under IFRS and Indian GAAP
- Preparation of various MIS and Variance Analysis including Revenue, Margin & Inventory analysis
- Comparison of Actual RMC with the standard consumption and reasons for variations
- Responsible for implementation, monitoring and & maintenance of control systems.
- Adherence to and improvement in - Corporate Policies and Procedures -Governance- Financial Due Diligence - Internal Controls / SOX Compliances.
- Handling standard cost development, MHR rate calculations and proper valuation of inventories.
- Liaisoning with Internal and Statutory Auditors for timely completion of audits
- Controlling costing system including product costing, process costing and periodic updation of standards