GM/VP Supply Chain
- Develop Supply Chain Plan, Production plan, Material requisition plan in accordance with Customer Orders (Demand) as well as Forecast
- Production Planning Control
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery, Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities, Notify customers/customer centers on any delays and outages.
- Provide excellent customer (centre) service and ensure customer satisfaction, Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Assist in new product development and enhancements. Support in Costing (Product Cost/yield Variance)
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production, supply chain schedules.
- Develop a production schedule (for all primary, secondary operations) detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by, to meet the predicted completion date
- Collect and assess data about the production, supply chain, and team's performance. Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply, subcontract work and finished goods demand.
- Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite the flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
- Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
Get Jobs Like This By Email