Role: Vice President Global Business Services, Pune Center.
- The Vice President for Global Business Services, Pune Center is responsible for ensuring that cost effective operations and infrastructure are in place to support all functions that operate out of the center. The VP ensures that the organization is well positioned in a rapidly evolving and competitive environment by being an agent for on going organizational change.
- The position ensures that strategies are clearly understood by all stakeholders and that the organization achieving its strategic goals at the optimum pace. In conjunction with the Vice President & Managing Director for Global Business Services, India and the and Management Team this position identifies and leads efficient on time service delivery to all customers spread across the locations. Also is expected ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
Pune center will be the focus from a ramp perspective for Global Business Services foot print in India, hence the position is responsible in ensuring the ramp, retention and Talent Management at the center.
This position reports directly to the Vice President & Managing Director of Global Business Services, India and will matrix report into the Senior Vice President & WW Finance Head.
The Vice President, Organizational Planning and Operations provides leadership to and directs all functions at the center to achieve the centers fiscal vectors. The incumbent sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that vertical and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the Global Business Services overall strategy.
- This position works closely with the Senior Management and stake holders of the Global Business Services spread across India, China and Mexico.
In order to further grow the operational efficiencies and productivity of Global Business Services, Pune center the position works directly with various manufacturing site General Managers of the company spread across various geographies.
Roles & Responsibility:
Leadership & Change Management:
- Systematically cultivates and maintains long-term, collaborative relationship with key stakeholders.
- Keeps up to date on issues affecting the captive center like that of Global Business Centers in India and develops strategies to address these issues.
- Actively seeks out opportunities for improving efficiencies and productivity of the center and thereby instill confidence across external stakeholders to move more work into the center.
- Facilitates the development, maintenance and monitoring of organizational plans.
- Responsible for preparing the organization for ongoing change.
- Ensures clarity, understanding and commitment from all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development and management of integrated, strategy aligned vertical work plans.
- Responsible for the centers Talent Attraction, Talent Management and People Practices in conjunction with the Human Resources Business Partner for Global Business Services.
- Responsible for the development and management of the annual operating and capital budgets.
- Directs all aspects of effective financial management and reporting, information technology for the center.
- Develops innovative initiatives to enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develops innovative initiatives to control costs and maintain expenses as per forecasts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Such duties do not normally change the level of the job.
Qualification & Requirements;
- Full Time Management Qualification from a Premier Business School.
- Candidate must have minimum of 20 years of experience with exposure in Shared Services/captive model.
- Must have direct management experience with large-scale initiatives involving significant revenue and implications and involving diverse stakeholder groups.