Roles and Responsibilities:
- To take care of the manufacturing operations of all the current and future manufacturing units of the Group.
- To develop and ensure implementation of strategic goals and objectives of Manufacturing Units, to promote quality, reliability, cost effective and timely supply of manufacturing products to business so as to improve revenue, profitability and growth for the business.
- Set strategic agenda for the overall Manufacturing Units
- Review progress against strategic goals
- Drive cross functional teams for process improvement
- Should be a Chemical Engineering graduate
- MBA from a premier/ reputed institute