Key Responsibilities of the Product Head will be as follows:
Program Identification & Structure Definition:
- Identify Programs based on Market Demand, Competition, Current & Emerging Industry Trends
- Design Modularity of Program, Course, Subject, Credits
- Plan Program Positioning & Target Audience – Conduct Market Surveys to evaluate this
- Bring in Program Value for the Students, Brand & the Partners associated with Institute.
Product Pricing Strategy:
- Outline Program Pricing based on Program Development Costs, Student Acquisition Cost, Student LifeCycle Management Cost, Technology Costs, Training Costs, etc
- Define Program Pricing based on program modularity & various strategies used by other similar players nationally & internationally .
- Create robust Programs which attract relevant Industry Associations for the Programs, adding value to students, associating organizations & on a whole
- These Programs should attract Industry Expert Mentors for the specific Programs to offer industry relevant work experience to the students –making the student job ready & employable
- Work meticulously with the Technology & the Training Head to build the programs in the Learning Management System
- Work diligently with the Marketing Head to define the Program Launch Strategy & the TG penetration
- Work with the Outreach Team to ensure every Product is efficiently marketed
- Work closely with the Marketing Head & the Admission Head to ensure student enquiry to admission funnel is closely monitored & meets the pre-defined targets for the 1st Quarter of Launch