Designation: Embedded Testing
Primary Objective of position:
Work independently on Projects to develop and execute test plans, test cases, and scripts to test controller configurations and application tools/ embedded firmware for controllers used to monitor and control DC power system used in telecommunications and data center applications.
- Leading project and coordinating the interface with other international design teams
- Develop Test schedules
- Analyze Requirements
- Test plan and test cases / scripts
- Execute Functional test, Automated testing, Multi-platform test, Usability testing
- Recommend plan to improve software quality in products.
- Automate testing to improve efficiency.
- BE Electronics Engineering or Equivalents
- Total 2 to 3 Years software testing experience in embedded Systems
- Should hav experience working on python.
- I/O Automation experience is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with one or more automated test / test management toolsets is required
- Own the project and coordinate with functional contacts at different locations
- Good Knowledge of C is required
- Experience in using different test methodologies like Black Box, White Box is required
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, system testing, acceptance testing & regression testing is required
- Experience in Functional & Automated testing using tools like RFT, QTP is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written & spoken English
- Good Interpersonal skills & Team player