Manager Accounts & Finance
Hiring for a Manager-Finance & Accounting (CA preferred) for a FMCG Client at Pune location.
- Smooth running of accounting dept.
- To prepare statutory and other compliances reports accurately and on-time.
- To assist the execution of annual audit and internal audit.
- To assist the construction of financial database and financial analysis
- General Ledger management
- To ensure general ledger reconcile with sub ledger.
- To set up costing structure properly and provide costing information accurately
- To manage monthly reconciliation with affiliated enterprise
- Treasury management
- To manage cash flow including petty cash, checks, bank balances and ensure funds are sufficient, accurate, safe.
- Capital tracking and assets management
- To implement local capital expenditure in line with Corporate policy and guidelines
- To control assets requisitions and gains/losses/damages.
- To manage assets bookkeeping record and conduct annual physical assets counting
- Internal Control
- To monitor Financial policy and procedure implementation and ensure proper internal controls in place
- To conduct leased warehouse audit and submit audit report
- To conduct sales office audit and submit audit report
- To ensure all tax-related issues are properly dealt with – direct and indirect taxes
- ERP System
- To be in charge of SAP ERP system implementation (accounting module)
- To oversee and manage day to day ERP system operation
- To ensure proper system administration and maintenance after implementation
- People Development
- To effectively build up and develop accounting team’s capability