Quality Control Manager
- Achieves quality control operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes.
- Measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality control procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; observing control points and equipment.
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Represents organisation on customer technical visits, deals with customer face to face
- Prepares reply to any customer complaint’s being representative of organisation outside and during customers audits
- Liase with Production Manager / Operational advisor in any quality issues that occur with the product and co- prepare corrective action plan
- Dealing when required with team from HQ in Europe and implement approved projects as per Company’s standards
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend