Purchase Analyst(Global StrategicSourcing)
- Develop Forward curves methodology to forecast raw material price changes in 6 – 9 months horizon.
- Develop, through regular interactions, solid relations with market intelligence firms and suppliers to generate an early warning mechanism for raw material market disruptions, with the help from Category Directors.
- Drive Global Procurement Intelligence activities for implementation of new Purchasing systems and tools
- Support ongoing data sanitization and improvement of global Raw Material/ Non-Raw Material databases.
- Support Category Directors for better classification and analysis of their raw materials. Ensure everything goes into online data-system.
- Generate Group Purchasing reports to meet requirements of internal customers.
- Track Purchasing cost impacts regularly and run global compliance reports • Notify site purchasing for Price Changes coming from Category Directors
- Support ongoing RFQ activities and analytical support for negotiations.
- Support the Category Directors in managing a portion of the supply negotiations
- Perform a project management role for the tracking and centralization of Group Procurement cost saving projects with the Business Units