• Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Developing product analysis tasks.
• Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
• Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
• Conducting performance tests.
• Consulting with the design team.
• Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar with at least 8 years of work experience.
• Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
• Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Critical thinker and good problem-solver.