Sales Force Developer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Sales Cloud.
- Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, MobileStudio, Automation studio.
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force) is must
- Proficient in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
- Basic Salesforce administrative functions including process builder, triggers and workflow knowledge.
- Prior experience implementing full-cycle projects in SF Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing, including mobile, social, content, email, etc.RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Salesforce Developer develops, configures, codes, tests, and debugs enhancements to existing applications or purchased Appexchange applications.
- The Salesforce Developer will also troubleshoot and support implemented Salesforce applications.
- Will assist with the creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, email distributions, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
Get Jobs Like This By Email