● The Salesforce Developer develops, configures, codes, tests, and debugs; enhancements to existing applications or purchased Appexchange applications.
● The Salesforce Developer will also troubleshoot, and support implemented Salesforce applications.
● Will assist with the creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, email
distributions, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform
● Minimum of five years of experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Sales Cloud.
● Deep knowledge of the SFMC platform: Sales Cloud, Lightning, Force.com platform,
- Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, MobileStudio, Automation studio.
● Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force) is must
● Proficient in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
● Basic Salesforce administrative functions including process builder, triggers and workflow knowledge.
● Prior experience implementing full cycle projects in SF Marketing Cloud.
● Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing,
including mobile, social, content, email, etc.