Main duties/responsibilities will include:
· Develop the Solution designed.
· Work with the Business analyst in designing the solution to the requirements
· working as part of a team, along with BA’s , testers and Release Managers
· Assisting and resolve the BAU issues
Key Skills and Experience required for this role;
· Good knowledge and experience on latest Summit FT Architecture on V6 and above
· Minimum 7+ years of Programmer/ Analyst Experience with strong C/ C++ Development skills, OOPS Design, PERL scripting essential.
· Good with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills
· Application-development skills on Summit FT, MetaData, API, STP, STK, RDBMS, SQL, basic knowledge of Banking-Business preferable.
· Good working knowledge on Unix and Windows environments
· Experience in Summit Modules: Documentation SDL, Accounting, Risk Management, Trade Processing, STP, Payments and Settlements
· Should be able to do technical design of new solutions applying current software design techniques
· Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort
· Good working experience with Oracle relational database, XML parsing and Unix commands
· Hands on working experience of a structured development methodology
· Good command on speaking and writing English
Qualifications: Required Education
An undergraduate degree is essential, preferably in Engineering/Information Science and Technology.