· Facilitate and response for India digital transformation strategy and plan preparation.
· Drive digital education/training and culture change in India business.
· Identify digital opportunities to use digital technology effectively and efficiently in support of the business goals.
· Lead and coordinate India business team digital activities, response for overall digital initiatives execution.
· Response and own digital transformation budget.
· Develop and maintain India IS strategic plans to ensure the IS department is in alignment with the India business and the Global IS strategy
· Prepare annual information services operating plan and budget.
· Be knowledgeable of business processes and how information technology and information system can enable and improve those business processes.
BUSINESS APPLICATION SUPPORT
· Coordination with Global/Regional II team to provide effective support to ERP/CRM and other application systems
· Understand the needs of organization to define and document new digital opportunities and information system requirements.
· Liaison between users, Richs SME’s, Regional IT support team and external consultants, coordinate testing, training for application project and change request.
· Provide first level support on application systems
· Coordinate and support E-Commerce platform development
· Manage IT project implementations
· Manage the work of both internal information services associates and external service providers.
· Coordinate all projects with Global/Regional RPC IS to ensure integration, conformance to information technology architecture standards, resource availability, and priority.
IS OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
· Ensure that data, hardware, and software are always adequately secured.
· Support day-to-day operations and resolve issues for hardware, software and telecommunications.
· Coordinate computer systems upgrades with all concerned customers and vendors.
· Ensure adequate technical support from vendors or information services.
· Monitor and control information technology projects within AOP and/or project funding levels.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
· Inform non-IS associates of new features and functions of the applications by working closely with information services and software vendors.
· Facilitate training when necessary to ensure adequate skills are in place with the local associates.