Plant Quality Manager(Heavy Machinery)
- Formulating, developing, and implementing quality strategies to accelerate reduction in defects at the prime product facility customers, the dealers, and the end user.
- Develop and implement quality strategies in the product and process engineering group to ensure designs are measurable, key characteristics are both realistic and fit the manufacturing process by analyzing data from current processes, and complete the Measurement System Analysis and dimensional analysis per the APQP.
- Plan and execute PPAP requirements for all shipped products, as well as all Purchased Finished products.
- Driving Continuous Product Improvement activities throughout the facility,
- Acting as a Champion, Sponsor, and/or Subject Matter Expert on various 6 Sigma projects throughout the year, mentoring and guiding the Black Belts throughout all phases of the projects.
- Develop a "Zero Defect" culture whereby all defects are considered process or engineering issues, driving the focus and attention to designing out the problems.
- Formulating and managing budget and resources required to achieve goals
Total Experiene Required:17-20 yrs