- Minimum of 5 years of experience successfully leading an HVAC organization and a proven track record of growing a business in the GCC region.
- Bachelors Technology – Mechanical Engineer
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue objectives
- Prior experience in HVAC organization as a General Manager/Assistant General Manager
- Experience handling Hvac products
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills. (Oral and written)
- Excellent analytical skills, financial acumen, and attention to detail
- The general manager will be responsible to oversee the day to day operations of the company.
- Responsible for strategy making for the overall growth of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives like budgeting, forecasting and overall performance throughout the year.
- Responsible to do financial analysis in coordination with the accounts manager/CFO, to identify trends and prospective problem areas and taking immediate action based on findings.
- Responsible to provide annual financial estimation report and all appropriate assumptions to the management, including monthly projections of anticipated revenues and an estimate of expenses and required working capital requirements for the next fiscal year. Also, point out the significant variance between actual results and the estimated.
- Should maintain the business knowledge of competitors, developing innovations to maintain market lead, sharing best practices across the organization.
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, and training all production/technical employees.
- Develop sales plans and budgets in coordination with the sales team to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the company. Also, will be monitoring and controlling the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Managing strategic vendor relations and vendor contracts by developing the company’s market positioning and annual marketing plan and assisting those assigned to implement it as needed.
Get Jobs Like This By Email