- Develop and support distributors / Partners to ensure we can achieve our sales targets
- Develop business contact with key clients and contractors in support of the territory which will facilitate the development of the Client’s brand
- Support all Marketing activities within your country responsibilities
- Build & maintain relationships and provide professional advice to consultants, architects & developers involved in the approvals
- Conduct all sales related activities including project tenders and project co-ordination work like
- Forecasting & reporting on Monthly basis, the actual and expected business within the area of responsibility
- Ensure that all credit terms are in place and the payments are made on time
- Co-ordinate internally with the IP specification team ensuring that all key projects under design are covered and later on secured.
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking & cohesive team effort.
- Adhere to corporate compliance policy and exceed service levels and expected reliability standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Sales Director
Degree holder in lighting / electrical / Electronic engineering
4-8 years of relevant sales experience in Qatar region.
Self Driven and enthusiastic, team player, high integrity, positive attitude, strong business mind, self-motivated, excellent negotiation skills with strong communication and presentation skills.
Professional/ Specific Skills (management, technical):
Sales skills, lighting design and applications knowledge.