A leading international hotel and leisure company with more than 1,200 properties in 100 countries.
The group is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with international renowned brands.
A landmark 5 star luxury hotel recently re-opened after extensive renovation.
The hotel features 435 luxury rooms and suites, ten outlets and extensive space for up to 5,000 guests.
· Manage the Local & International corporate and Government accounts /key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
· Maintain valid strategy in such markets to attract the convention segment as well as the other events.
· Proactively prospecting new accounts for the property, and following sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts.
· Take personal responsibility to ensure that Standards are maintained and that the system is utilized to its full capacity.
· Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each team member of the convention team.
· Attend any international fairs as a representative of the property, ensuring that the quality image of the Hotel is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the Hotel and Starwood. Take personal responsibility for understanding the Marketing plan and the required budgetary guidelines of the Hotel, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.
• Minimum five years related experience in the hospitality sector.
• Previous GCC experience is required.
• Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
• Knowledge of Micros system.
• Ability to manage and direct staff as well as the ability to handle multiple guest and operational demands with a high degree of professionalism.
• Great operation management and time management skills.
• Great organizational and problem solving skills with emphasis on “people management".
Please note that you should be eligible to live and work in Qatar. VISA assistance will be provided to the right candidates.
Please apply only if you meet all of the above criteria.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org