A leading international hotel and leisure company with more than 1,200 properties in 100 countries.
The group is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with international renowned brands.
Modern, signature style 5 star luxury hotel.
The hotel features 442 guestrooms and suites, seven outlets including three award winning restaurants.
Assistant Director of Sales - The role reports to Director of Sales.
· To initiate, plan, direct and manage the implementation of the hotel’s sales strategy to ensure that the hotel’s facilities and services are sold according to agreed budgeted guidelines.
· You are further responsible: to supervise the day-to-day activities of the property sales and events while ensuring that the activities of all team members are aligned with hotel strategy.
· To proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
· To take responsibility for the compilation and execution of the required sales action plans as agreed with the DOS.
· To plan and attend any trade fairs ensuring that the quality image of the organization is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the hotel.
· To arrange and manage sales trips in line with business needs; to support in developing new leads and researching new business opportunities.
· To direct the sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with hotel's vision and values.
· To develop and maintain strong customer relationships while meeting and exceeding their expectations.
· A Bachelor Degree and additional education in the Sales & Marketing fields is preferred.
· A Minimum of 1 year experience in the position of an Assistant Director of Sales is required.
· Previous sales experience for at least 7 years in the Hospitality Industry preferably in the Middle East is required.
· 5 star luxury hotel experience is required.
· Ability to meet targets and foster business is a must.
· Superior analytical skills are required.
· Experience in off-line marketing is a plus.
Please note that you should be eligible to live and work in Qatar. VISA assistance will be provided to the right candidates.
Please apply only if you meet all of the above criteria.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com