- Responsible for high revenue generation in more complex accounts/territories. Continuously scans for prospects to achieve new business, expands offerings within the account, and populates account pipeline consistently and on a timely basis.
- Ensures that product or service value propositions align and resolve customer needs, provides on-demand consultative advice, checks the accuracy and utility of recommendations and avoids making inaccurate statements. Is the primary client liaison and is responsible for managing all aspects of the growth process including building awareness of products and solutions within a specific Business Unit.
- Assesses clients, including balance sheet and business health to determine the feasibility of partnering. Identifies and aligns required resources for pursuit and future solution deployment, determines scope and nature of the opportunity to determine feasibility in pursuing the deal. Uses CRM for account care.
- Maintains opportunity momentum to expand business: Capitalizes on early wins and customer satisfaction to expand business within the account within their Business unit or by introducing relevant Client account management teams.
- Develops strategies and plans for managing account pursuit activities; prioritizes and coordinates opportunity pursuit across multiple accounts to maintain a healthy commercial funnel; and develops, communicates, and monitors business forecasts to ensure accuracy.
- Expands account penetration by building strong relationships and leveraging them to achieve exposure to business planning Effectively and professionally articulates the solution proposed to resolve the priority issues of the client’s business.
· Preferred Degree: Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
· Has 7 - 10+ years of outside commercial capacity including the proven ability to develop accounts; penetrate new accounts and lead account teams to drive the right solutions.
· Ability to understand the organization’s challenges and the impact on the organization
· Strong industry understanding and grasp on trends.
· Ability to coach and develop others
- Should have experience in selling structured cabling and passive networking products in Qatar market.
- Excellent Arabic & English speaking candidates will only be considered for this role.