- Candidate with 8-10 years’ experience in Identity and Access Management implementation experience.
- 8+ years with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) 6.x & 7.x, including Life Cycle Manager (LCM) and Compliance Manager (CM), installation and upgrade experience.
- Expertise in User Provisioning, Access Certifications, Access Request, Workflow and Password Self-Service in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Governance and Access Certification in SailPoint
- Knowledge of all the flavors of SailPoint installation, upgrade and deployments;
- Work as an advisor and solution architect for designing and driving the entire implementation from technical and functional aspects.
- Map client’s requirements with functionalities of Sailpoint IDAM, conducting requirement gathering workshops with senior level stakeholders, conducting user acceptance testing.
- Configure and deploy SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target systems.
- Hands-on with application on boarding, aggregation, workflows, tasks, forms, rules and roles, custom connector and custom reports.
- Development of LCM workflows for On-boarding, Transfer, Off-boarding, and Re-hire.
- Design and development of custom rules to setup continuous certification for access review of all users, Role composition certification.
- Good trouble shooting experience.
Essential Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, or related field, and/or equivalent.
- Relevant professional certifications are a plus.
- API development and consumption (REST/SOAP)