Associate Lawyer-International Law Firm
Qualifications and requirement
- Master's Degree in Law from a recognized university is a must.
- 3-5 years of mandatory experience in a relevant position as a Legal Consultant/Legal Associate/ Advisor for an International Law firm.
- Bilingual - fluent in English
- Highly presentable
- Handling confidential information at the highest level.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Strong Legal Background.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and representation
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing legal transactions and client relations.
- Drafting, negotiating, editing and reviewing corporate and transaction documents.
- Identifying prospective clients and liaising with Partners on suitable strategic approaches.
- Drafting, reviewing and editing materials for proposals.
- Mentoring and assisting in the development of junior team members.