Key role responsibilities
- The holder of the position will report directly to Middle East Sales Manager and will assume the role of Business Development Manager for KSA market, selling enclosures and cooling systems to Panel builders, contractors and end users.
- Develop relationships with Major end-users different stakeholders (Management, Procurement and engineering) to drive specifications.
- Obtain necessary Vendor Approvals at the Large End Users / Public Sector Units / Project Consultants - as necessary for the assigned region.
- Conduct feasibility studies for selected projects
- Joint specification calls with the partners across the region.
- Prepare full submittal (documentation, fill forms and gather information) for end-user approvals
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering. Additional qualifications would have an added advantage
· 8 – 12 years of experience in selling enclosures and cooling systems in KSA market.
· Relationship with End-user, panel builders and Consultant.