Looking for Saudi Nationals:
- KPI Analysis, Data Quality Assurance and Engagement leads
- IT department, Data Management, Marketing and Research etc.
- Senior leadership at Clients
- Overall strategic direction is provided by the Performance Analysis Executive Director and key decisions are taken by the jobholder after conferring with him/her.
- The jobholder is responsible for the effective completion of work plans and priorities Data management section also manages the budget for the same.
- 8+ years of experience in data management function with minimum 2 years in managerial role
Job Specific Accountabilities
Data Management and Support:
- Lead development of Clients Enterprise Data Strategy; identify the types, distribution and organization of data components that will best deliver the defined business functionality.
- Lead design and architecture of the database based upon business and user requirements.
- Apply advanced expertise in database capacity planning, future database upgrades/conversions and approve the structural requirements for new software and applications in Clients.
- Drive and ensure regular health check reviews on database systems and performance and direct team in managing any issues with regards to the database.
- Ensure that business and client data requirements are delivered in timely and effective manner by the data management team.
Data Quality Governance and Integration:
- Oversee the development and design of enterprise-wide data governance, control and compliance policy.
- Oversee the development of data curation practices, data classification schemes based on criticality and sensitivity (e.g., public, confidential, top secret) of enterprise data etc.
- Ensure application of the Clients database security standards to maximize security and minimize risk.
- Oversee planning, designing and maintaining all data integration processes and procedures from external data sources and integration points to provide data to external parties/entities.