The primary role of the Inside Sales Representative is to build pipeline by prospecting and qualifying leads in line with the CLIENT’S Lead Management Process. The Inside Sales Representative schedules appointments with qualified prospects for the direct sales team.
You will work closely with local marketing, account management, technical sales and the delivery organization to support generating new business and support the closing of business within the region.
- Meet and exceed monthly pipeline target Maintain and develop lead sin accordance with the CLIENT’S Lead Management process, and maintain activity within CLIENT’S ’s CRM solution
- 1 Hour Service Level Agreement to Lead follow-up
- Produce bi-monthly reports outlining short to long term lead development strategies including both current and proposed activities
- Support Marketing activity, such as campaigns, events and seminars where appropriate
- Utilize Social Media and deliver qualified leads for Sales Representatives and Account Managers to connect with.
- You will be highly motivated, results orientated and have a positive and determined approach to researching and developing new Sales Qualified Leads
- You will possess experience (at least 2 years) in a sales environment of software solutions, in cyber security or IT industry.
- You will be quick to adopt new skills, motivated for career development, and able to develop an excellent understanding of the value proposition of CLIENT’S ’s solutions
- You will have strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation, and have fluent English language skills
- Passionate team player and a self-starter
- Only Saudi National would be considered for this role.