Our client is an international oil and gas engineering group operating within two market segments:
1.Process furnaces for refining, petrochemicals and hydrogen production.
Job Objective: studying, implement and optimize production methods and production management;
-Devise Production ranges of products;
-Devise Streams fabrication, system tracking them, finding inconsistencies, analyzing the causes and propose remedial measures;
- Prepare procedures, technologies that should be followed for each manufacturing and construction file is;Technical assistance in this regard;
-Planning service provides technical elements necessary to establish charges of fabrication work and planning;
- Optimize means of implementation, the organization of work;
- Develop, implement and maintain effective production methods and working standards, respecting the principles of motion economy
- Devise and produced tools for tracking and analyzing production and manufacture of products manages times. Find innovative solutions that shorten production time.
- Analyze efficiency workshops to discover problems during the production process and propose solutions.
- Master the specific tools to help him design and management of projects (ex. GPAO, PERT ...;
- Ability to comply with production targets;
- Feel (Capacity) developed (high) organization and observation;
- Ability to listen, to change; good teacher;
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis;
- Higher education technical-profile (engineer in production control).
- Advanced Knowledge of English - spoken and written; and knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Experience from 3 ÷ 5 years in a department production methods or an Process Eng.
- Availability relocation - job located in Buzau