For our top customer and employer of choice, an international and multicultural company, world leader in integrated technology solutions—software, CAD/CAM equipment, and associated services — specifically designed for industries using fabrics, leather, technical textiles, and composite materials to manufacture their products for major world markets: automotive, fashion and apparel and furniture as well as a broad array of other industries (aeronautics, marine, wind power, etc.), we are searching for a confident, enthusiastic and dynamic personality as:
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER Sibiu area
based in Sibiu large area, serving also ocasionally whole Romania and neighbor countries.
ROLE OVERVIEW: Delivery of professional Field Service on HW (mechanical/electronical) and SW products to customer to achieve a high customer satisfaction. Close relationship to the sales organisation during pre-sales, demo’s, tests and installations. To ensure that services offered by company are delivered to customers with high quality and professional manner to generate overall customer satisfaction.
1) Field Service repair on HW and SW products
2) Solution setup, testing and verification on-site
3) Trouble shooting / Deep failure analysis
4) HW and SW installation and customer trainings
5) Preventive maintenance and System audits
6) On-call duty
7) Inventory management of car stock
8) Continuous support in optimizing service level
9) System integration
10) Reporting of service activities
11) Support of fairs
12) Sales of service
13) Hotline support
1) Communication engineering or equivalent
2) 3 years of experience desirable
3) Mechanical and electronic skills
4) Analytical structural working
5) Good knowledge of Windows/Office Software/Tools, TCP/IP and Wireless connections
6) SW skills in OS, Network, FW, Applications
7) Data capturing / management basic skills, (e.g. SQL)
8) Service behaviour and customer orientation
9) Self education
10) Mobility / Flexibility, Willingness for up to 100% travel
11) Capacity of teamwork and conflict management
12) Proven ability to communicate effectively
13) Driveing licence for car
14) Self dependent working behaviour and ability to assert oneself
15) Language: Romanian fluent, good knowledge of English in word and script, other languages are welcome
OFFER: base gross salary ~1000 EUR/month, depending on seniority (experience, skills and performance), company car, allowance for travel/overtime, mobile phone/laptop... in a pleasant company culture with a strong identity and high-tech market leader, development and training programs, coaching throughout whole career; where professionals can unfold their creativity, entrepreneurship, innovation, excellence and customer care. Perspectives for enriching career are provided based on teamwork that thinks out of the box along with a strong sense of commitment, loyalty and individual responsibility!
Do you feel auto-motivated and good match with this opportunity? Then do not wait, apply today!
Disclaimer: by submitting your job application, you understand and agree that Antal and the client may share your personal data with their mother company, for the purpose of considering you for the position you applied for, or other available positions matching your profile. We do not share your personal data with any other entities.
Disclaimer: by submitting your job application, you understand and agree that Antal and the client may share your personal data with their mother company, for the purpose of considering you for the position you applied for, or other available positions matching your profile. We do not share your personal data with any other entities and shall delete your data upon your written request.