Company description :
- The Client : plant located in Pitesti, Romania.
- 106 employees (with 32 fixed-term contract), 600 000 parts produced / year, for the automotive industry, railway industry, Energy sector or Agriculture industry …
- Small management structure : 7 direct reports (heads of Quality, Logistics, Production, Administration, Technic and Sales) and 1 project manager.
- The Plant Manager reports to the General Manager of the company group.
- The Plant Manager ensures the profitability of the site, customer satisfaction (in terms of quality and delivery), and rolls up the group general policy.
- He/She promotes versatility and staff accountability, and unites all employees around the corporate project.
- He/She ensures the development of the company's relationships with all external partners (customers, suppliers, local and territorial authorities)
- He/She defines & implements the plant organization including the major business functions (such as Engineering, Sales, Financial, Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment) to meet the objectives and strategy of the group.
- Practice a policy of continuous improvement, cost reduction and lean manufacturing.
* Preferably Engineer (mechanical, foundry, industrial automation ...)
* Languages: French (Good level required)
English is a plus
1) Minimum 5 years’ experience of Production Plant Management
2) Preferably in the automotive industry
3) Preferably in small or medium companies (up to 100 people)
4) Good knowledge of shop floor environment
Personal qualities sought:
- Ability to make decisions / making a real steering
- Good communication skills
- Resistant to stress & pressure
Salary negotiable depending on the profile and the experience of the candidate.