This role assumes expansion and will report to the Central Europe Aftermarket Manager who already coordinates 11 countries within the mentioned area
MAIN ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintain, continue and build the relationship with direct and non-direct customers
- Visiting garages and wholesale sales houses in the assigned area (Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova) in order to increase sales and promote sales activities.
- Visiting fleets to actively promote Company products, to promote specifying Co solutions at OEMs and to offer technical support.
- Analysing the competitors’ activities, the potential developments and changes in the market
- Collaborating closely with sales and technical staff of our direct and non-direct customers, workshops’ mechanics as well as internally with the AM and OEM departments, mainly with South CE Aftermarket Sales Manager and other technical and sales representatives, product managers, marketing department and technical department.
- Performing customer trainings both: product and technical trainings, briefings, technical and commercial advice for dealers, workshops and fleets.
- Representing the Company at trade fairs and events.
- Creating monthly market report and implementing the goals of the company .
Professional minimum requirements:
Soft skills & Other requirements:
Main Advantages to work for our CLient
* have multicultural expossure, international cooperation at all times within cross countries sales team and CEE technical support department, while still maintaining ownership and independency on the assigned territories and its Client portfolofio
* becomes an industrial expert in a niche top of the market segment, while being expossed to many onther on-the-job sales & technical trainings across , internationally
* be able to influence the profit and have profit sharring bonuses
* able to develop local country/regional team, if trully successful
* stable work employment, indefinite, within a very successfully Company