Job summary: Sales Assistant - acting as back office support for Territory Manager (Sales) in completing successfully quoting processes & signing contracts.
- Supporting quoting process for small & standard transactions;
- Supporting process of preparing an offer;
- Contacting with the customer to obtain necessary information or documents;
- Support in preparing credit applications;
- Maintain accurate workflow between Sales and Customer Service Department;
- Printing, scanning & archiving documents.
- Graduate of economy, financial or management faculty;
- Having experience (2 to 3 years) in customer service, back office, sales will be a strong advantage (someone who like people & paper work);
- Excel skills (Office Suite);
- Communicative and open to having conversations remotely;
- Customer focus and responsiveness -like to be in fast pace environment;
- Accuracy in keeping data & numbers correctly – input in the system;
- Understanding basic financial principles;
- Availability to work full time;
- Sales skills – you know how to communicate efficiently;
- Very good self-organization skills;
- English fluent – B2/C1/C2 level.
- 12 months employment contract –possibility of advancement to a Sales position along with perks such as client bonuses and more;
- Vacation days as per government law;
- Meal vouchers;
- Beginning fully from the office.