Sales Manager will report to Country Manager and will have to:
- Liaise with other Senior Managers to ensure achievement of Company strategy and objectives.
- The overall management and development of the External Sales Team, including training, development and the setting and maintenance of business standards.
- Agree, monitor and evaluate realistic objectives for the External Sales Team, whilst understanding the business capability in supporting those objectives
- Alongside other Senior Managers agree and develop systems and processes to manage and resolve customer service issues. This should utilise the knowledge gained from external relationships, internal experience and business capability
- Jointly facilitate the development and maintenance of effective working relationships between internal and external teams throughout the business
- Increase and maintain sales in line with the Product group strategy Prepare and Manage Sales Plans in conjunction with Company Business Plan
- Cement strategic relationships with Director/Senior Management level within Flagship Accounts.
- Facilitate Product Development in order to formulate strategic direction in line with operational capabilities.
- Adherence and maintenance of company commercial processes (Salesforce/NPPI/NOC).
- Management of nominated specific projects.
- Provision of monthly SOP data.
Agree and develop systems and processes to manage and resolve customer service issues. This should utilise the knowledge gained from external relationships, internal experience and business capability.
- Educated to Degree standard preferred.
- Established IT skills to include Windows NT, MS Office, Lotus notes, Excel, Access Database.
- Proven people management skills
- Senior Key Account Manager experience essential
- Sales/ marketing background in a FMCG environment is essential (food preferred!)
- Excellent product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills at all level, including internal and external communication.
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail.
- A proven ability to work as part of a Management team.
- Well developed people management skills
- Numerically capable.
- The ability to make sound business decisions in complex situations
- A wide strategic approach to sales and wider business issues
NB. ONLY THE ELIGIBLE and accepted candidates will be contacted back!