Software Developer for IP Stack integration. Our client is developing the latest networking technologies for WAN and Data Centers as MPLS, Segment Routing and EVPN – using a virtualized environment for development and testing Docker, Kubernetes.
- The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development;
- As a Software Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle;
- This includes user requirements, analysis, the creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
- The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to the creation and implementation of large new features.
- At least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux);
- C Linux programming concepts (IPC, socket communication, multithreading);
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols;
- Knowledge of embedded systems;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Self-management/motivated software developer.
- Knowledge of 802.11 technologies;
- C++ 11;
- Agile SCRUM previous experience – MUST have.