To assist the Shopping Centre Manager in the daily operational management of the SC. As marketing Responsible, to provide conditions to maximize sales and traffic in the Shopping Centre, aligned with strategy and budget, focus in the awareness and image of the brand, and the strength on level/index of visitors and tenants and monitor the execution of the Marketing Budget.
Education: Degree in Marketing / Management / Economics (preferential).
Experience: At least 5 years previous experience in real estate/Shopping Center/Marketing.
- Strong Communication skills;
- Professional level/Fluency in English;
- Solid computer skill in the user’s perspective.
Plan & Budget
- To centralize the information in all areas of the Shopping Centre for the purpose of preparing the budget to be submitted for the approval of the Shopping Centre Manager.
- Defining, planning and coordinating all the qualitative actions (Promotions, Events and Campaigns) that can create an environment of general satisfaction among customers and position the image and performance of the product in terms of quality; etc.
Analyze & Reporting
- To examine and assess the quality and results of the Marketing actions, as well as the effects of the promotional actions and campaigns, comparatively analyzing the results of market studies vs the actual business, in order to take measures to correct and/or improve the achievement of the targets set out in the Marketing Plan.
- To provide information for reporting purposes, for both the owner and management, in order to allow the monitoring of the business’ performance and support the decision-making process.
- Negotiating sponsorship agreements to increase the Shopping Centre’s notoriety, without surcharging the promotions fund, thus making consumer and investor costs more profitable.
- Managing, in view of the maximum return and within the visual, commercial and functional acceptability limits, the rental of spaces through the search, selection and negotiation of potential agents and suggesting their engagement.
- Defining, planning and coordinating the execution of a public relations plan aimed at customers, shopkeepers, the media and technical visits, in order to create and keep an image that is qualified and consistent with the objectives set by the General Manager.