Our client based in Cluj-Napoca, is an important and dynamic player in the Central and Eastern Europe auto parts and accessories market. With 30 years of experience in the business, we have a strong position in Romania and we are market leaders in Hungary.
With a team of 4000 employees, the company offers high standard quality services to their partners and clients in over 170 stores in Hungary, Romania and Slovakia.
We are expanding Romanian sales team by hiring:
HEAD OF SALES ROMANIA
- Drive, coordinate and control sales activities in Romania and determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results
- Directly lead a team of 10 Area Sales Manager and indirectly manage 70 stores countrywide
- Develop key growth sales strategies and action plans
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, according to the targeted market:
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts;
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results;
- Prepare detailed and accurate sales reports to the Board Members
The successful candidate should be:
- A seasoned leader in the fields of retail sales in a country level position or regional position
- Experienced in leading – directly and indirectly – field teams and retail networks
- Experience in designing and implementation of sales strategy
- Comprehensive sales experience in an industrial and international environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to work in a structured organization
- Ready to travel in Romania and Hungary 30% of his/her time
- An organized, dynamic and result oriented person
- Efficient at communicating directly
- An excellent negotiator and leader
- A graduate in Economics or Engineering
- Able to speak business level Hungarian - mandatory!
- B category driving license owner
Features and benefits:
- Career and personal development
- Cross-cultural working environment
- Competitive salary package including variable part
- Company car, including private usage
- Inspiring office environment in Cluj
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.