1 – Railway project - 22 km of railway line with a 300 mA bridge and construction stations etc.
A large and interesting project that includes all the components from earthworks, railway works, infrastructure and construction of stations.
2 – Military base - a very large project, involves earthworks, construction, residential buildings, marine works and a pier.
3 – Coastal protection - marine works, marine structures based on rocks and stones. This project involves a lot of equipment and logistics
Fully responsible for the project's compliance with predefined goals regarding content,
schedule, budget and quality to the full satisfaction of the customer
1. Managing a relationship with the client that will lead to the success of the current
project and increase the chances for future projects
2. Implementation of planning at the level of detail required to ensure the success of
3. Intelligent and effective allocation and management of resources.
4. Full commitment of the entire project team to the project and its goals.
5. Coordination and synchronization between all the parties involved in the project as
required for its success
6. Management of all subcontractors and suppliers
7. Regular monitoring and control, and the externalization of status to the Company's
8. Management of project content and changes in a meticulous but smart way
9. Implementation of safety and quality control programs
10. Alert supervisor on problems that he can not solve
11. Assistance in closing contract documentation , clear definition of project goals and
12. An organized and functioning work site
13. Ongoing management vis-à-vis supervision
14. Build work manager programs
15. Recruitment of local personnel
16. Control of quantity and quality of materials supplied to the site
Experience in: infrastructure, housing and/or marine projects.
1. Meeting timetables for all milestones
2. Compliance with the engineering demands and standards
3. Meeting the project budget
4. Meeting high quality standards
5. Meeting other predefined success indicators
6. Compliance with customer expectations and performance norms.
8. Few Escalations \ crisis.
9. Sense of belonging and pride of project team