LOCATION of this job: PLOIESTI
This F&A&P Director will be a Key member of the Romanian management team in charge of leading and managing Co’s finance and administration functions encompassing accounting, financial reporting, tax, treasury, procurement and supply chain management, as well as other support services (administration, legal, IT).
Will report to General Manager in Romania and also to a Corporate Finance Director on West Europe.
The top challenges of this role:
to reorganise and to modernise the departments which he/she will coordinate, such as ERP, process and procedures for the operations, modern purchase ordering system etc
Departments reporting to Director of Finance and Administration
1. Finance and Accounting
2. Administrative & Legal
I. Finance and Accounting (70-80% of the role is of classic CFO)
1. Timely and accurate delivery of complete Financial Statements under RAS and IFRS and mandatory statutory filings by deadlines.
2. Timely and accurate delivery of tax returns, tax filings, VAT returns, all other direct and indirect tax calculations and tax payment to State Budget.
3. Timely and accurate delivery of RAS financial audits, joint venture audits and any other fiscal or compliance audits, etc.
7. Provides commercial advice to the business in all matters concerning the sourcing of external support services and material procurement.
8. Implementation and management of a robust and efficient document and information control and management system compliant with corporate and legal requirements.
9. Develops contracting and procurement strategies that will ensure maximum benefit and added value to the enterprise.
10. Provides advice on effective terms and condition formats for service contracts, price agreements and purchase orders. Draft as required new contract clauses and /or formats to suit new business needs.
11. Assist subordinates with personal development objectives, mentoring and organize training as appropriate.
12. Assist with the preparation of bids and tenders.
13. Assist GM in other duties appropriate to the position.
14. Responsible for F&A, Admin/Procurement and IT groups budgets and cost savings.
Bachelor’s degree or Master in Accounting/Finance/Economics form an accredited University
Professional certifications: ACCA ; if possible also CECCAR.
Minimum 10 years of working experience mainly as finance manager and min 5 years of similar position in Romanian based international company; experience and/or Big 4 a plus, with energy corporations if possible, or in any case -from an industrial /manufacturing sector
1. Deep understanding of RAS, IFRS, Romanian taxation rules and regulations;
2. General legal and corporate governance knowledge, management systems, etc.;
3. Great communication skills, organizer and mentor;
4. Fluent in English;
5. Computing, ERP, workflows, all Microsoft Office suite especially Excel proficiency;
6. Strong orientation for results: push for high levels of performance, dedication to achievement of targets.
Be highly independent and self driven, analitycal and also human oriented.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted back!