Our client is an international FMCG distribution and services company that provides superior service in delivering a range of energy products. The company is dealing in several countries both in US and Europe and it’s counted in Fortune 500.
HEAD OF SALES Hungary and Romania
As the Head of Sales, the candidate will lead a dynamic sales team and help our client surpass our growth goals. The right candidate is responsible for building and leading a world class sales team, implementing technology and processes, and partnering with the account management, customer success, marketing, product, engineering and operations teams to deliver the best possible customer experience. The right candidate is truly passionate about energy market and has a proven track record to talk about! This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence the company’s overall success and growth.
The successful candidate should be:
- A seasoned leader in the fields of retail sales in a country level position
- Experienced in leading – directly and indirectly – field teams and retail networks
- Experience in designing and implementation of sales strategy
- Comprehensive sales experience in an industrial and international environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to work in a structured organization
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics;
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong communication and team management skills;
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Availability to travel as needed; 30% traveling time in Romania and Hungary
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- An organized, dynamic and result oriented person
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field;
- Fluent in Hungarian and English - mandatory!
- B category driving license owner
- Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of a sales team in Romania & Hungary
- Directly lead a team of approximately 15 sales representatives in both country
- Analyzes regional market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities
- Develop key growth sales strategies and action plans
- Ensures that the regional sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans
- Successfully implement these strategies on the Romanian & Hungarian market
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Recruits, hires and trains staff members; fosters a successful and positive team environment
- Local support of Romanian entitles form labor and civil law aspect (administration, signing process etc)
Features and benefits:
- Career and personal development
- Cross-cultural working environment
- Competitive salary package including variable part
- Company car, including private usage
- Inspiring office environment in Budapest
By applying to this job ad and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.