Our client is looking to expand the Engineering team in our Bucharest Office with a C Developer. You will be part of a software R&D team, delivering high quality software for our more than 11000 worldwide customers, specialized in integration.
• Knowledge of C (Unix and Windows):
• Data structures and algorithms
• Multi-threading and multi-process applications
• IPC mechanisms
• Socket programming
• Communication protocols
• Client - Server applications
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills:
• Traces and logs
• Debugging running processes
• Analyzing core dumps
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
• Bash scripting
• Knowledge of software security, cryptography algorithms
• Knowledge of one Database software and SQL
• University degree in Computer Science/Informatics/Engineering or equivalent Experience in software development
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of company’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, the company’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, drums, sports and more!