The client is making Software for HealthCare Professional, Physicians, Pharmacies, Hospitals, Labs etc..
This is a large Company, with several locations in France, this position is based in Montpellier.
English and French are mandatory.
Job Location: Montpellier - South France.
Salary is – according to experience – 30 to 45K.
You ensure continuous testing of developments made within the SCRUM team, on different machine and software configurations. Communicate the results within the team and to the QA manager.
• Provide software testing (functional and technical).
• Develop and maintain automated tests.
• Reference, validate anomalies.
• Writing of the reports.
B -Scenario of tests and automation
• To load to follow the scenarios of tests provided by the production, it will be force of proposal to supplement and improve them.
C - Integration
• Load, robustness and endurance test
• Maintenance of the test bench (machines, servers, network, security)
• Server Configuration (HyperV, ESXi)
• Implementation of tests for remote access use (RDS, Myriad)
D - Validation
• Running the software recipe.
• Follow beta test through dedicated forums.
• Regular report of the progress of projects in charge.
E - Hotline support
• Technical support last level of the hotline service.
F - Test bench management
• Contributes to the smooth operation and technical evolution of the test bench.
• Mastery of a programming language attesting to a competence acquired on the basic concepts of software development.
• Mastery in the installation and configuration of the operating system.
• Mastering virtual environments (HyperV, VMWare WSK, WMWare VSphere)
• Mastering Microsoft operating systems (Seven, Windows 8, Windows 10)
• Mastering Microsoft servers (Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016)
• Knowledge of GIT.
• Must be autonomous, organized, methodical, fine analyst
• He must listen and communicate for the proper functioning of the relations with the various services.
• Requires good writing skills for reporting.