This is an excellent career opportunity for contractors but the candidates who are only available under Employment contract will also be considered! Also, the local agency is offering full relocation help assistance
Mandatory: Master’s Degree and at least 6 years of experience.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the area of testing and integration.
- Participation to the complete integration cycle (test plan, test implementation and automation, test sessions, release management, technical support, documentation and change management) of different modules of the identity and access management infrastructure, such as authentication systems, authorisation systems, repositories, provisioning processes and administration tools.
- Delivery of the technical documentation, software release notes and presentations to management.
- Compliance with a standard way of working within the sector Digital Identities and Signature Services supported by a central documentation wiki (CITnet Confluence), a project follow-up web application (CITnet Jira) and a common version control system (CITnet Subversion and/or GIT).
- Support, consultancy and advice for identity and access management related matters to the various development teams at the organization.