As a front-end engineer, you’ll be tasked with building out the face of our disruptive network virtualization technology. The primary project is building our Midonet Manager, which is used for management and troubleshooting of the entire virtual network for public and private clouds. Since we’re dealing with large scale networks, part of the challenge is presenting complex data sets and topologies in an easy to swallow form. You’ll be working with a small team, and have an opportunity to shape the direction of our product moving forward. Working on the Midonet Manager requires tight communication with product and technical development teams.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, UI designers, Sales and other engineers.
- Creating innovative new ways to easily manage complicated things.
- Responsible for creating a great UI and UX for our customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Personal projects that show aptitude for front-end engineering and product design.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expert CSS and HTML skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
- Obsessed with creating simple, beautiful user experiences
- Experience with Ember.js, D3.js
- Experience with agile development practices
- Ability to visualize large amounts of data in a beautiful and elegant ways