You will work with MidoNet, our SDN solution that powers virtual networking for the cloud.
DevOps engineers will build and maintain our internal infrastructure and several complex deployments. They will work with the latest technologies and equipment to be able to operate a bleeding edge cloud. They will also work closely with the QA department to create custom scenarios to test our product features.
We seek individuals that are passionate about networking and cloud, that have built or tested parts of a network infrastructure or cloud. You will work with an exciting array of technologies in networking, cloud-computing and virtualization and you will be part of a team that is innovating how virtual networks are built and operated.
- Build and maintain our internal infrastructure
- Help with the tests environments which try to cover complex setups to stress our products
- Prepare, build and demo proof of concept models
- Build, test and deploy partner integrations
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience with the cloud virtual infrastructures or network field construction, operation and support
- Knowledge of building and operating network system and the data center
- Experience developing and maintaining deployment systems like Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet or JuJu
- Knowledge of the operation and configuration of network devices such as Router, Firewall and Load Balancer (CCNA qualification equivalent is a plus)
- Experience of the development or operation and maintenance on the software in scripting languages like Bash, Python and Ruby.
- Experience of the Linux/Unix development or system operation, maintenance and support
- Self-motivated and sense of responsibility
- Ability to communicate in English
- Extensive knowledge of network and routing protocols (Ethernet, IP, TCP/UDP, BGP, MPLS, etc.)