Antal International, behalf of its client, a prestigious company in the field of Industrial Production, is looking for a Production Manager in Neamt, Romania.
• Minimum 5 years on a similar leading job – top / middle-management level;
• Relevant experience in technological processes of industrial manufacturing (manufacturing of construction materials could be an advantage);
• Previous experience in elaborating budget and monitoring the expenditures;
• Previous experience in using techniques to optimize production: 5S, LEAN, SMED, SWOT, etc.
• Advanced technical knowledge
• Managerial competencies, knowledge of leadership techniques, motivating and developing teams
• Planning and decision-making skills
• Human relations and communication skills
• Good team player and people-oriented
• Fluency in English
• Coordinate the entire production activity in order to achieve the budgeted figures and implement the related action plans for the day to day target achievement;
• Plans the annual, quarterly and monthly 'production programs.
• Proposes an annual production budget and is responsible for framing production costs in the approved budget;
• Organizes production in accordance with the quality rules and conditions set by the management, ensuring that the production of sanitary products meets the requirements of current legislation and technical regulations;
• Periodically reports to the General Management briefings on manufacturing activity in the department;
• Monitors personnel issues: the necessary staff needed training, new employees, the induction process of new employees, monthly and annual staff evaluation, staff planning, presence at work;