Digital Marketing Specialist
- Plan, design and execute all online advertising campaigns cross-channel and cross-platform: search (Google Search), display (Google Display Network, Facebook), video and email marketing;
- Manage campaign budgets;
- Review campaigns, identify and improve campaigns;
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance, and goals are being fulfilled;
- Utilize analytics platforms to evaluate advertising performance and make recommendations to optimize spend and performance for continual improvement;
- Daily implementation of paid search tactics including keyword research, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, budget allocations, and landing page analysis;
- Research and analysing data to identify and define audiences;
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies;
- Identify trends and insights relevant to our client’s products and services, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that customer behaviours.
Your Building Blocks of Success
- The ability to work effectively with others, communicate clearly and deliver viable solutions.
- Excellent organization and planning, motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience (agency background preferred) in the set-up, management, and optimization of paid social and PPC initiatives;
- Work experience in a performance marketing department;
- Knowledge of technical terminology;
- excellent skills of analysis and setting the creative direction;
- High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.