For a leading company operating in the Financial Industry, Antal International is looking for an:
The position reports directly to the Top Management board and it demands a highly detail-oriented figure able to schedule diary management, to prepare agendas and briefing materials for meetings and trips as needed.
Where required, the candidate will provide further support for department activities.
- Proven track record of at least 8/10 years in the same position, preferably in complex organizations;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. English knowledge is mandatory (the ideal candidate is English mother-tongue);
- Proficiency in software programs like MS Office and Windows applications;
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills: clear, tactful, concise;
- Confidentiality, discretion and high levels of integrity in handling confidential information are essential requirements.
The position is based in Rome.